Photoshop for Photographer CC – By Serge Ramelli
Photoshop is the best platform to edit images to achieve the best results. And this specially designed package makes the editing process loaded with amazing experience.
Compatibility: Photoshop CC
Photoshop for Photographers will take you through all the basics of retouching raw files, HDR, Panoramas and Black and White photography.
- Simple installation procedures.
- Provides the best value for money.
- Can be used by beginners and professionals as well.
- It saves time while ensuring the best results for all adjustments.
Photoshop for Photographers
Below we have highlighted a few impressive features of this package:
- 66 Lessons
- The level of the course is for Beginner and Intermediate.
- Camera RAW basics settings
- White balance
- Vibrance, saturation, curves
- Sharpening, noise reduction
- Black and white, drama
- Split Toning
- Lens correction
- Effects and vignetting
- How to remove spots on your images
- Graduated filter, radial filter
- Full retouch A to Z of a long exposure image
- Panorama and staying in RAW format
- HDR coolest features of camera RAW
- Selective colour – One item in colour and the rest in black & white
- Removing Elements
- Erasing complex elements
- Focus Stacking
- Erasing plants or people
- Removing tourist from travel images
- Sky replacement
- How to add the Milky Way in the Sky
- Special effects: Day to Night, Sunrise
- Mixing 2 exposures
- Portrait Retouching: Separation, Liquify, Colour, Hair, Lips, Eyes,
If you are interested in enhancing the overall appearance of your images with the most impactful editing tool, Photoshop for Photographers can help you better in this regard.
Learn More: Photoshop 101
**Some of the links are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Thank you for your support!